Once Upon A Time In Gozo

Thursday 24 July 2014


Sighhhhhhhhh ....... My mind is still on vacation mode and it just does not want to know about my super busy schedule life. There are times were you just want to free your mind and just go with the flow. Well in my case, I just went with the sea and that is where it took me, to the sister island of Malta, Gozo!

If you have not realised already through all of the social media, (I sincerely apologise for bombarding you with curiousness), I have spent most of my weekend and beyond on this beautiful, peaceful and inspirational, cuty little island.  The more I discovered the little secrets about the island, the more I wanted to share them with you.  Gozo is truly a must see place (write it down in your bucket list, like, right now !!!) Although this was more of a *work* holiday if you can call it that way, we still found some time to have a little fun and relaxation ;) I actually found time to read a magazine and read book ! Even I am amazed.


During my stay, I was lucky enough to have encountered my first Gozitan 'Festa'.  For all those who are wondering, a 'Festa' AKA a feast, is a traditional, religious, christian catholic celebration, which takes place every Sunday of the week both in Malta and Gozo.  This feast highlights a celebration for a particular patron saint.  





Gozo is more of a laid back island.  My breath was taken away as soon as I saw the beautiful sea views in Xlendi.  Just to get a little closer to such views, I managed to fall in a rose bush and cut my finger against a rock #literally!  This was all just to get a good glimpse of the view and take beautiful pictures.  No doubt, we obviously had to hit the beach, get sunkissed by the sun and taste the fabulous icecream  from 'Gelateria Granola'.

I shall stop blabbing and have a look for yourself ! :33 










PS: There's a little #OOTD :D You're welcome.


Justine Thea
Fashion Finder
Xoxoxo


3 comments :

  1. I like the flower power on top, where is it from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Kimono is actually from New look ! They might still have it :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the outfit and I love all the pictures! Btw I love your entire blog: added to my faves :)

    ReplyDelete