How I styled it all ...

Thursday 10 July 2014



Well it all started one night .. 2:00 am if I am not mistaken. I decided to go on both Boohoo and Asos (another option of shopping, except the world wide web is at the palm of your hands, literally.) There was this Amazing SALE and as a shopaholic I went a little bit overboard with this whole situation. I was just overjoyed, I mean let us be very clear, it's practically everyones craving.

Exactly a week ago I ordered quite a few things and unknowingly yesterday I received a good amount of packages just outside my door. I just did not know from where to begin, so I started digging for each item and piece by piece I immediately started thinking what will go with what and that's when I said, people are always asking me how to style certain pieces, so here you go .... Just for you fashion finders. Shall we begin ? 

First of, we have this embroidered playsuit. What I love about this is that you can dress it up all smart, but you could also turn it down by pulling of a casual look too. This is such an easy piece to style because it is it's own statement. The detailing makes it even more easier especially for the person wearing it, since it will eventually give them more edge and definition to the way they look. Even so, it's always a plus looking great when in fact you just did not make that much of an effort. Another point that I really love about playsuits is that you clearly don't have to worry about pairings. In fact, if you are feeling lazier then usual these are really ideal for you. Just zip it up and you are ready to get out the door, obviously adding a pair of shoes and some jewelry will perhaps help even more. 

Playsuit: Boohoo
Necklace: Stradivarius
Ring: Parfois
Shoes: Topshop 


Next off we have a very plain but playfull  dress. It's quite simple but if you add the write amount of accessories you'll rock the outfit I'm sure. Having a swing dress in your closet is quite an essential piece and there are many ways in which you can survive your Summer with just this solution. Since usually these dresses are so airy and thin you could easily wear it any time during those hot summer days and this dress is amazing on any body type. Swing dresses have their own advantage. Why ? Simple. They are not tight on the body so this goes so well on any body type. I wanted to keep the peter pan collar as a statement, but you could always add a statement necklace and hide it away. Paired it of with a subtle but yet "colorful " bag and a chunky heels for some height and glamour. 
Dress: Boohoo
Bag:Parfois
Shoes: New Look
Necklace in the next picture: Thrift Find


Up next is a very diverse outfit. I would personally wear this typical outfit for a night out with my girls. Showing of some skin is not that much of a crime some times, as long as the showing off part is the right amount. Showing off more of a wild side with a dark, navy, blue, edgy bralette. I must say, this is such a comfortable bralette. I'm not one to wear such short and I do mean short crop tops, but it's so lightweight and surprisingly really comfortable to move in. Staying with the same theme I paired the bralette with a gold chain necklace, printed skirt and a very simple clutch. Did not really want to get all carried away as it could have come out as too much !

Bralette: Boohoo
Necklace: Ebay
Skirt: H&M
Clutch Bag: Parfois
I hope that you enjoyed the looks that have been put together. Would you like to contact me feel free to go on my Facebook page or any social media. As always, Stay Supple ! :)

Justine Thea
Fashion Finder 
Xoxoxo

No comments :

Post a comment