Summer Sadness

Saturday 2 August 2014



Who said you cannot wear black in summer ?

I had the feeling that the grunge look was about to hit me anytime soon. I just knew it. Bending the rules a bit never hurt anyone, now did they ?!? NOPE. I am a person that is just obsessed with black and I just cannot live without it. The look I was going for was more a Kylie Jenner look. You can never go wrong with a black skirt, black plain top and some sunnies. 

I added a statement necklace to give it some lemon and spice ;) A pair of orange school shoes, these fancy looking sunnies, (which you could use as a perfect mirror FYI) and a checked shirt around my waist gave the perfect definition to what I call, a grunge look!

Yes. That is my sister photo bombing. It's her thing lately. 


Dunno what I am doing with my hand, but I like it :D
Now for some specific details:

I was trying to make this outfit blast off peoples minds (not in the literal sense) with really simple pieces that I am sure everyone has somewhere in their closet. 

Crop Top: Boohoo
Skirt: Stradivarius
Camera: Vintage
Checked Shirt: Jennyfer
Sunnies: New Look
Necklace: New Look 



I would really like you to tell me what you think.  Do not hesitate to show me what style you can come up with.  Just post the links below :)


Make sure you stay supple and have a FAMAZING weekend !!!

Justine Thea
Fashion Finder
Xoxoxo

4 comments :

  1. I believe that fastion is what you make of it and what you feel comfortable in as long as long as it suits you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is very true. Wise Words Marthese.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the necklace is amazing! i love the grunge style you have given to the outfit. also, the location of the shoot and the editing of the photos are great!
    yes, and really nice vintage camera!(;

    Cate
    kateidoscope.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Caterina :) ... Im glad you like them .. you inspire me to continue doing what I love doing most. Love your instagram btw !! Keep it up ... I hope you are fine :)

      Justine Xox

      Delete