What I wore to #MFWA2014

Monday 2 June 2014

Hello dear Fashion Finders! 

Before I start blabbing all about Fashion week again ... I would like to point out that you should remain updated on my blog post as I have some very exciting and interesting news ahead of this week to announce, so keep posted ;)

Well, back to fashion week, I am so gutted that everything is over ... The excitement that each fashion show brought in me was indescribable. Every fashion show was special in its own very special way. Mind you, I would have loved to visit each fashion show but I could not do so, therefore I would still like to congratulate all the amazing 'Maltesers' - designers and International ones too as they deserve full credit!  These include the New Designers Fashion Show, Tiffany Pisani Swimwear Fashion Show, Gagliardi Fashion Show and the International Designers Show.  
As most of you probably realised, I did not post any OOTD's since I decided to put a post up about them all together and specify each item in detail right now. 
 
Ok, so let's get cracking .. 

On Saturday 24th May, I attended Ritienne Zammit's and Creative Factory Fashion Show. Since it was during the day, I decided to pair up a casual look but with a twist and style of my own.  As you will notice, I tried to stick to the same colour pallette as much as possible which is that of dirty pinks and deep reds.

Since it was quite hot outside and I can tell you for a fact it was as I got sun-burnt, I decided to pull my hair up in a fishtail braid.  For a more effortless look, I added a flower crown which made a wonderful center piece.



Flower Crown: Ebay
Crop top: Topshop
Trousers: Thrift Find
Shoes: Miss Selfridge
Bag: Accessorize
Necklace: New Look 
 ____

Next up we have Sunday 25th May, which was Caroline Hili's colourful fashion show. 

I have got to be honest that I was not prepared to attend this specific fashion show since I had other plans but well I decided to give Caroline Hili a chance and indeed I did not regret this one.

As you could see in the outfit below, I decided to change up the look a bit with a very casual shirt and quite a smart casual skirt. I wanted to bring out my inner edge so the spikes on the shirt definitely did the trick. Mean while I wanted to continue with the " military " pattern so I decided to go with some comfortable peep toe boots and damn aren't my matching toenails cute? ^^_

Shirt: Zara
Skirt: Thrift Find
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Miss Selfridge
Necklace: France

____

Next up was the 26th of May in which my editor and myself attended for the C&R - Charles & Ron fashion show.

For this special occasion, I decided to wear more of an elegant look in order to match the theme which C&R usually go for.  I opted for a classic but effortless theme and in my opinion I think that it worked out pretty well.  See so for yourself in the picture below.



Crop Top: Asos
Skirt: Mango
Bag: Parfois
Shoes: Miss Selfridge
Necklace: Mil Ideas
____

For the next event, which was on Wednesday the 28th of May, I Attended the Bridal fashion show.  For this particular night, I decided to get all glamed up by wearing a little black dress and some few sparkles here and there to go with the wedding theme.



Dress: Little Mistress (ASOS)
Bag: Accessorize
Rings : Parfois
Necklace: Thrift Find 


Make sure to keep updated as I will be announcing exciting projects.  Have a wonderful week and stay supple!

Justine Thea
Fashion Finder
xoxoxo

4 comments :

  1. Dont take care about the clothes that you wear you still remain beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first outfit! The necklace is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Its actually my favourite outfit too :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. nice journal and very interesting :) pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete