How it all started ..

Tuesday 10 June 2014




Hello Fashion Finders, hope y'all are doing well ... ! If you have been on my facebook page, you will realise how busy I am, especially that now summer is coming up and many projects in mind ;) A few months ago, I styled my very first ever photo shoot. The experience was very nerve- wrecking but fun at the same time. It had its challenges, as building up a team was not so easy. Once I did so, I was lucky enough to have a superb and supportive team especially having been able to work in super hot weather!!! I have been playing around and thinking whether or not I should put up a portfolio, but then I said to myself, why not share the experience I had with others? Everybody starts off the same. This was just a " taste " of what my job consists of. Overall, I do think that the pictures came out good (credit to Andrew Borg Carbott) and I was very pleased with my final bohemian results.

What do you think of my first portfolio? Yay or nay?







Photographer: Andrew Borg Carbott
Model: Mattea Debono
Make up and fashion style: Justine Thea


Link to Andrews page : https://www.facebook.com/snapdrew?ref=hl

Do leave me feedback as I would love to know what you think!

Meanwhile Stay supple!

Justine Thea
Fashion Finder
xoxoxo

5 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! You've got a new happy follower ♥

    xx, Tamara

    http://www.theloudcouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you enjoyed it :D xx and thank you

      Delete
  2. Great post, love the pics!!
    www.catwalk-chic.com

    ReplyDelete