Sandy Toes Sunkissed Nose

Tuesday 17 June 2014




How are you all keeping my lovelies?

I am soooo surprised at the fact that I have just started the summer essential series just a few weeks ago! ... and let me tell you, it feels like yesterday.  Knowing that summer is already with us, I'm even more surprised than ever that I'm writing all about everyone's favourite season - summer (ok, let me not generalise too much!).

Feeling that dash of heat on your skin, toes in the warm sand and sea salt shining on your hair, hmmm, my cup of tea!  Now I know that most of you want that bronzed tan with a shimmer glow, but ladies and gents, hold your horses! May I warn you, do not get tooo crispy brown, you do not want all those wrinkles when you grow older.  Trust me, don't go through the same painful experience I had and don't get me started down memory lane when I used to cover face cloths with milk to cool down my burnt body and for the sake of recovering and feeling fresh, but stupid 16 year old me did not know that after sun was a product that existed!            

Moving on ... although I'm not such a big fan of summer, don't get me wrong ... its the heat and the fact that I have to go shower every 15 minutes is what I can't handle.  Summer has its perks! Most of you have already started working out and get the chance to wear shimazing swimwear :D Whilst with me, I've been too lazy eating chilly fries to be honest, so wearing my ideal swimwear might take some time ...

With regards to the latest summer/swimwear trend, there are some, which I must say I have been loving deeply and obsessing about.  Take the one below for example, the beautiful sunflower swimsuit with a black background will help to make you look slimmer in size.  You have the option of wearing straps or removing them and you don't have to worry about your top or bottom part coming off once you jump into the sea.  Pair them off with a pair of transparent, round sunnies and a see through overall which is always the best option to let air pass through and allow it to touch your body in the heat of the sun.




You could manage to find these styles anywhere nowadays, and on the bright side, they suit any kind of body type.  So if you are a person  like me who loves eating food and is too lazy to exercise, the above and below pictures are a good option for you.  I am not obliging anyone to buy or dress this style of  particular swimwear. I am just giving my opinion of what suits best different body types and what is actually in trend. 


You could pair off the swimwear with a cute sundress or a cute pair of a matching crop top and skirt (... in love with and obsessed with the matchy, matchy print lately). Feeling like you have to drag the whole world to go to the beach? A pair of sophisticated sunnies, beach bag and some shimi shimi sandals will do and girl you'll be good to go and walk those sandy beaches, or rocky, which ever you prefer! Haha! 


Meanwhile, for all those ladies and gents who are obsessed with getting their crispy brown tan on, I would suggest putting on sun cream (a must) and avoid sunny hours which are mainly between 11:00am - 16:00pm.  Make sure you get a lotion or after sun gel such as the one I have been using lately - Aloe Vera Gel. Super soothing! ;)



Aloe Vera gel cools down the skin and helps to hydrate and improve the skin immediately. Drinking a lot of water on a day-to-day basis will definitely helps to keep you hydrated and maintain a beautiful, smooth, glowing and perfect looking skin.

Stay Supple ! :)

Justine Thea
Fashion Finder
Xoxoxo

2 comments :

  1. I agree on the shape of the swimwear, should go well with any bodytype :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one !!! Love

    Eli

    www.welovefashion.it

    ReplyDelete