Summer Essentials

Thursday 1 May 2014

Hello Fashion Finders,
I hope that your week has been fine so far.  Mine has been pretty busy with all the birthday planning and events that have been going on. I guess I'm celebrating the big 18 with a bang :)

Moving on to the blog .. I know that most of you are super excited for Summer, and I have to confess ....... I am one of them. I've got to be honest, I'm kind of tired and bored of wearing the same colours (mostly dull ones. ) I'm so excited to be wearing all of the vibrant colors and prints, even so, experimenting with different make up brands and hair looks.

In fact, just to express my fond feelings for Summer, I decided to break down the Summer Essentials into Series (yes, you heard right .. Series) in three parts. These are categorized under fashion and beauty, in which I will be mentioning most of the must haves for Summer. Fashion - Hair - Beauty.

Logo for the series 

I will be starting the next upcoming blog posts with a few fashion finds that I have discovered in the past weeks that are currently in the Summer season. I shall start off with some of my favourite brands and inspirational fashion shows that I have seen through other sites and pictures.

I hope that you will keep posted ... Stay Supple :)

Justine Thea
Fashion Finder
xoxoxo

No comments :

Post a comment