Malta Fashion Week ....

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Dear Fashion Finders,

Malta Fashion Week ( MFW ) is finally with us once again ! Best time of the year personally. 

Am I excited ?? - Hell yes ! 
Am I ready ?? - Bring it on !
Am I prepared ?? - Erm .. ( No comment ) 




Do not take me wrong, I am SUPER excited & super ready for  MFW, but the only brain damage is to see what one could wear to the events, and I am pretty sure that most of these bloggers can relate to this. For MFW being almost a week away ( :D ) is super nerve wrecking, but defo in a good way. Being busy with attending all the meetings and making sure that " everything " is ready is an awesome feeling. Feeling those butterflies in my digestive system already :P 

Although having a lot of clothes, it never seems to be enough to satisfy my needs. Planning before hand is defo not the brave thing to do, but I always like getting a good picture in my mind to see if the colours or patterns go together well. 

Quick tip: 

When attending fashionable events and parties like these, never really put in mind what one will say about the way you are dressed, block them out if possible. At the end of the day, everyone started the same way, and there is nothing wrong in experimenting with new material and patterns. This is what fashion week is all about really just DO NOT BE AFRAID !!! Be satisfied with what you are wearing, being comfortable is a MUST. If you do not feel comfy don't be afraid to change up the look, but do not change it just because others dont like it. Get dressed with your own personal style but most importantly ... ENJOY IT until the last minute .. 

Apart from fashion week being a bit stressful it has its own perks like any other event. I am super stoked to be part of MFW 2014 and I am absolutely sure that it will be a blast 

Stay Supple :) x

Justine Thea 
Fashion Finder 
xoxoxo


2 comments :