One Year Baby !

Saturday 4 July 2015





Fashion Finders ! 

It has been a YEAR, ALREADY ! That is completely insane and I am truly thankful for it.  My life has changed completely as I have matured through the experiences I am going through. I might not be successful as other people within the same field are, but I am truly happy to be part of this fashion journey.  After all, doesn't everyone start the same way? 

Being part of this journey, definitely has its ups and downs for sure and not everyday shines bright like the sun but it is not the end of the world. I know I have not been consistent with my work but lately I found out that I actually have a social life and I love taking cat naps every once in a while. GO FIGURE. 

So basically I would like to say thank you to all those who supported me through out those hard times and for that I am truly appreciative of. Haters keep on hating, don't think I'll be going anywhere right now. Things are definitely changing for the best and I could not be more excited to what the future holds for this blog and .... anything else. Do not forget to stay tuned for next weeks post, something truly exciting is coming up ! Now for further due, please do check out the cool, fancy pancake photo-shoot I made for the 1st year anniversary !







No comments :

Post a comment