The truth is finally out ...

Tuesday 21 October 2014

This is not the usual type of blog post that you see on a fashion blog. I have been quite hesitant about this post, and was not 100% sure that I should put this up on my blog in the first place. As most of you figured out, I haven’t been posting a lot, and have not been interacting a lot with all the social Media, there are a few reasons why, but I am about to say a lot of things that are about to make a bit more sense, ( I’m sure you will keep up. ) In the beginning when I started with all of this, I didn’t really know what I was going to get into. I have always liked fashion with a huge passion and I always did like to experiment with different fashion materials, so when the time was right I found the opportunity to start a blog “Fashion Finder.” Although I have not been blogging for a very long period of time I loved every experience and opportunity it brought to me. I got to meet new people and start off new adventures, which I am SO grateful about until today. 

Ever since I started off blogging, things have gotten better than I ever expected. During the Summer Months, life started getting a bit complicated. I had finished my second term in College in which I was studying to continue to move on to University and continue studying on Law. The problem was, there was always something missing, and I just did not know exactly what it was. It took me a long time to figure it out. Whilst I was taking a break from all of the blogging, I was going through some stress and anxiety problems as I found myself not worthy and not good enough in doing what I love most and I found that on comparison to others I was nothing,so the only suitable idea was for me to figure out why and help myself in recovering and most importantly feeling better.

Regarding this, I finally came to conclusions with myself and knowing what’s good for me. I might not get everything right by the first try, but it will take time and that is not going to stop me. Having to quit school and continue Fashion is a risk, but I am willing to take that risk no matter what. Most people thought I was crazy and stupid for doing this, but at the end of the day I know that this decision is the best one that I could make for myself. There will be a totally new look and a big change to my blog. Everything will be up very shortly, and I promise you, there will be new adventures and I would really appreciate if a lot of you will get involved !

So stay tuned and make sure to check out the blog in a couple of days !

Love,

Justine Thea 
Fashion Finder 

No comments :

Post a comment